70 Things You May Not Know About Pastor Foluke Adeboye, As She Celebrate Her 70th Birthday
Below are 70 things you may not know about Pastor Foluke Adeboye, wife of E.A. Adeboye the general overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God.
1. She was born on July 13, 1948.
2. Her Father is Pa. Jacob Adelaja Adeyokunu.
3. Her mother is Mrs. Morounfola Adeyokunu.
4. She is from Ilesha, Osun state Nigeria.
5. Her Father was a teacher and catchiest.
6. Her mother was a cloth trader
7. She is a Princess from the lineage of Owa Obokun Oji in Ijeshaland.
8. She is the eldest of the ten children of her Father.
9. She attended Methodist Girls Primary and Secondary school Ilesha.
10. She graduated in 1966 from United Missionaries College, Ibadan.
11. She owns Associate Diploma in Education from the University of Lagos.
12. She has Diploma in Religious Studies
13. She has a Certificate in Directorate of Schools Studies from the University of Saint John and Mark, Plymouth, United Kingdom.
14. She married through divine direction by her Cousin’s friend
15. Her cousin Olusegun Adeyokunu was a classmate with her husband at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
16. She is married to the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye.
17. She got married at the age of 19.
18. She got married at the court on September 8, 1967.
19. She got married at the church on December 17, 1967.
20. She was a Chorister
21. She was ordained a Pastor in the year 1996
22. She has four children (three sons and a daughter)
23. She is a Grandmother
24. She is a counselor
25. She is a mentor
26. She is a strict disciplinarian
27. She is a missionary
28. She is an intercessor
29. She is a Teacher of the Word of God
30. She established a lot of Christian schools
31. She started the Christ the Redeemers Schools movement
32. She is a tireless Evangelist
33. She has passion for Excellence
34. She is the Director, Directorate of Children Education RCCG
35. She is the President of the Women Fellowship in the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
36. She is known all over the world
37. She is a writer of Christian Literatures
38. She is the first supporter of her husband’s Ministry
39. She hosts all delegates from Overseas during National and International programs at the Redemption camp.
40. She has a passion for the care of the Less privileged.
41. She is a lover of the youth.
42. She takes care of the Pastors in RCCG by preparing their meals at Programs.
43. She is in Charge of how people are fed during the Annual National Convention of RCCG.
44. She travels around the world with her husband.
45. She is always dressed beautifully and elegantly.
46. She is always dressed in the same color with her husband.
47. She followed the steps of her predecessor, the wife of the Founder of RCCG.
48. She is moderate in all she does. she is not worldly.
49. She is an incurable giver.
50. She has improved the wellbeing of women and children all over the world.
51. She is a disciple of Jesus Christ.
52. She has spread the gospel in Africa through African Missions.
53. She led a team to visit Koma hills.
54. She through the help of God has been able to make graduates out of the people of Koma hills.
55. She is totally focused on the call of God for her life.
56. She is the leader of all Pastors wives in RCCG.
57. She supports Pastor’s children in all their programs.
58. She is reserved- she does not want to be known.
59. She takes care of the widows.
60. She has faced many difficulties as the wife of the General Overseer.
61. She cooks her husband’s meal personally.
62. She is the closest friend of her husband as he fondly says.
63. She stood by her husband when they had nothing.
64. She emptied her account when the Founder of RCCG told the church to do so.
65. She loves to wear hats at most of the programs of RCCG.
66. She calls her husband “Daddy”.
67. She doesn’t use jewelry.
68. She forgives easily.
69. She is fondly called Mummy G.O.
70. She is 70 years old on today 13th July 2018